Conditions of participation
- A company email address is required to register and is the email address to which will send the visitor pass if the meeting requirements are met (having at least 2 international meetings)
- The visitor pass will be send with the final agenda a few days before the event
- Only 1 participant per organisation/project is allowed
- Following up with your support office after the event is required
- No-show participants will not be allowed to participate on future events
- A full justification will be required for any cancellation
- No cancellation (with refund) will be proceed in less than one week befone the event.
- Remember that participants can only request International meetings.
For more information please check Terms & Conditions.
- The participation fee costs 310€
- Participants with more than 2 international meetings will get ONE Exhibition Visitor Pass, a few days before the event
Check this registration guide for more information on how to get your ticket.
- Monday, February 26th | From 10h to 18h
- Tuesday, February 27th | From 9h to 18h
- Wendesday, February 28th | From 9h to 18h
The Brokerage Event will take place in the Mobile World Congress, at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona
Inside of Fira Gran Via, the place where the Brokerage Event will be held is in Hall 5, in Congress Square CS50, behind the Catalonian Pavilion
Find more information about what to do in Barcelona here
From the airport to the Congress
- By taxi/car: 12km away (C-31)
From the airport to the City Centre
- Aerobus (A1/A2) every 5 minutes from each terminal (travel time 35min)
- Train from Terminal 2 every 30 minutes (travel time 18min)
From the City Centre to the Congress
- Bus TMB: Bus lines with stop in Fira Gran Via are: 46, 65, 165, H12.
- Ferrocarrils Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC): Fira Gran Via FGC stop in "Europa/Fira". All lines that pass through "Europa/Fira" station end their journey at "Espanya" station, next to the Montjuic venue (Lines S8, S33, R6, R5, S4)