By registering for the MWC 2018 Brokerage Event you accept the following terms, conditions, refund policy and privacy statement:
- Your profile will only be published once you fulfill all the registration steps/requirements.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until the participation fee has been payed.
- Participants can ONLY request/hold international meetings.
- For tax/accounting purposes you should responsibly declare the VAT/tax ID number
- Consulting companies are not allowed to participate at the MWC Brokerage event.
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you cannot attend a meeting you must cancel your meetings always through the platform which will automatically update the agenda alerting the organisers and the involved participants and avoiding any further inconveniences to other participants.
- The organizers have the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
- The participation fee does not guarantee nor gives the right to an entry pass to the Mobile World Congress. Only participants with at least 2 international meetings confirmed will receive an entry pass to the Mobile World Congress.
- The participation fee will be reimbursed, upon request, to those participants that cancel their participation (with full justification such as O meetings) at least 1 week before the event, and no entry pass will be delivered.
- Any unfulfilment of the terms & conditions by the participant might turn out in the payback of the discount applied to be considered.
- Participants must inform the organizers about the meetings with other Brokerage Event participants even if they are held outside the Brokerage space.
- After the event, participants should fill in the online feedback report and communicate resulting cooperation agreements, fulfilling the requirements of the EEN (EC) project activity.
- We inform you likewise that ACCIÓ records the events organised and
produces videos in any format and storage medium to divulge them in web environments, with the aim of spreading knowledge, activities and support services to business community. Acceptance entails authorisation so that your image and sound may be recorded, reproduced and published in said environments.
- The organizers might further promote your cooperation profile/s through the EEN network market place http://www.een.cat
For Catalan participants only:
- You will become a subscriber of the ACCIÓ Informa Newsletter, which will keep you informed on news, services, grants, calls and competitions of ACCIÓ and the Agenda ACCIÓ Newsletter, where activities for businesses and professionals promoted by ACCIÓ are published. You might unregister from any of said bulletins easily, digitally, at any time.
- You authorise the assignment of the data included in said file to other entities to achieve purposes directly related to the aim for which data were asked for.
- You may exercise the rights granted by Law, and particularly rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing an e-mail to email@example.com, with the reference “data protection”.
This policy covers how we use your personal information you submit during the payment procedure. Any payment-related information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute it to anyone. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect such information.
Keep in mind that Conference and web site are about networking. When you register to attend the conference and submit data about your company, cooperation profiles, contact information and any other information, you agree that this information be publicly available on the conference website and printed material during the event, and that other registered participants can send you meeting requests for b2b sessions.