Frequently asked questions
- How can I register to the event?
- How much does the participation at the Brokerage Event cost?
- When will I receive the visitor pass?
- Is it possible to register more than one person per company?
- How and When can I book meetings?
- What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
- When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
- When will my profile be available online?
- What should I do if I forgot my password?
- Can I modify a profile?
- What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
- Where will the meetings take place?
1. How can I register to the event?
Please click on Register, fill in the registration form, click on "Register" (green button) and follow up the registration steps.
If you need some help to follow the registration steps follow this Registration guidelines.
2. How much does the participation at the Brokerage Event cost?
The regular participation fee is 310€ per person.
3. When will I receive the visitor pass?
Brokerage participants with a minimum of 2 international meetings confirmed when we send the final agenda will receive ONE Exhibition Visitor Pass assigned to the email address used on the registration process.
The MWC entry pass will NOT be provided to those participants with less than 2 international meetings confirmed, and the participation fee will not be reimbursed.
The participation fee will ONLY be reimbursed, upon request, to those participants with 0 meetings confirmed.
4. Is it possible to register more than one person per company?
No, only 1 participant per organisation is allowed.
5. How and When can I book meetings?
Once the booking opens, you will receive an email explaining how to select meetings.
- Select the link "Participants" from the main menue
- Use the green button "Book meetings" which you can find on each participants profile
- You must accept or reject each meeting
- Remember that participants can only request International meetings.
BEWARE! Meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled in your agenda, it is necessary to "Accept" the meetings first.
6. What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
Please let the organiser know immediately. If you have meetings scheduled, please contact your meeting partners and let them know that you cannot make the meeting.
If you do not show up to your meetings you will be blacklisted and you will not be allowed to participate in future EEN Events.
7. When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
- 4-5 days before the event you will receive your PRELIMINARY meeting schedule
- 2-3 days before the event you will receive your FINAL meeting schedule
- At the Brokerage Event Front Desk you will receive your very final schedule with your badge
8. When will my profile be available online?
Each profile is reviewed by the organizers and if it meets the quality criteria it will be approved and published. Otherwise, you will be contacted by the event organizer suggesting improvements.
9. What should I do if I forgot my password?
- Log in with your Autologin link (on the mail you received after registering), go to the "Registration" tab and click on "Change Password"
- If you can't find your Autologin, click on Login and then on "Forgot password?"
10. Can I modify a profile?
Yes, you can modify your profile anytime by logging in into your account and modifying any of the content you have already inserted.
11. What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
"Support Office" is related to the place where you are geographically based. You should pick the support office from your country & region when registering for the event. If your region does not have a local support office, please select "Other".
12. Where will the meetings take place?
Meetings will take place at the Brokerage Event site, on Congress Square (CS50).